Chrome, who uses it?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 4' started by radical00edward, Sep 4, 2012.

1. radical00edward

radical00edward New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have tried it and i love it. The only issues i have is that while typing into a form on any web page the caps lock button doesnt work at all. Also to make the shift key work i have to hold the shift key down as i click the letter i want capitalized. I never use the virtual keyboard, i use the physical.

Anyone else have these issues?
    Thanks.

2. SylenThunder

SylenThunder Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Works just fine for me. I did have to go through all the keyboard options after the ICS update though.

3. radical00edward

radical00edward New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Which settings, i disabled the virtual keyboards after the ics update. Right now i just enabled them again.

EDIT: The virtual keyboards only work in the address bar of chrome.. Not on the actual websites. I googled it and found that more people are having problems with this as well...

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  4. GMonster

GMonster New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Works well for me! And it syncs to chrome and chromium (linux) very well to so you can pick up a search where you left off on your PC

5. NeoPhoenixTE

NeoPhoenixTE Member

Ratings:
    +24
    This was an issue even back during the Soak (hope I'm not breaking an NDA saying that), and I personally wanted Moto to address it before letting ICS go. You have to hold down shift to type in upper-case, and the symbol key is useless right now. It's something that no one's been able to find a fix for, meaning we gotta wait for Moto or Google.....which are now the same, hey! :O

Search tags for this page

droid 4 have to hold shift key

shift key