Chrome to phone

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
I can't seem to get this app to work. I put in my username/password in the popup box but then get redirected to a page that says I must install the app on my phone with the account I am using. My device is registered according to the phone.

DeadlyAP1

Reaction score
I can't seem to get this app to work. I put in my username/password in the popup box but then get redirected to a page that says I must install the app on my phone with the account I am using. My device is registered according to the phone.

Is Chrome to phone listed in your APP tray?

EgooEspada

Reaction score

You're signed in on you computer right?

OP
C

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
@deadly: Yes. When I open it is says my device is registered and I have registered/unregistered a couple times to make sure. I do have 2 Google accts so I have tried with each one.
@ego: Yes. I have tried while registered in both/either Google accts (matching with the phone account at that time).

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Yes. When I open it is says my device is registered and I have registered/unregistered a couple times to make sure. I do have 2 google accts so I have tried with each one.

Did you make sure the account on your computer is the same account you're signed on to on you phone?

meshdub

Reaction score
Can anyone report Chrome to phone app working for them on CM7?
When I open the app and try to link it to my google account, it fails to connect to the servers.

I'm thinking of wiping to see if that helps, but first I'd like to make sure it's my phone, and not a CM7 issue...

TSON

Reaction score
This happened to me with basically every Google developed app that needed access to my account. Tap on "enter new e-mail" or something along those lines & re-enter your information, and it should work.

meshdub

Reaction score
This happened to me with basically every Google developed app that needed access to my account. Tap on "enter new e-mail" or something along those lines & re-enter your information, and it should work.

Hm, there is no such option in the app. I can only choose an existing account on the phone.

Thanks for confirming, guys. I guess a wipe it is then...

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I had issues getting it to work. I think I uninstalled and reinstalled and the permissions screen popped up that allowed it to start working.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

meshdub

Reaction score
I had issues getting it to work. I think I uninstalled and reinstalled and the permissions screen popped up that allowed it to start working.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Tried that, also tried clearing app's data. Neither worked =/