Chrome to Phone, Link Push, etc.

Batman8

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten and of these apps (or a similar one) to push web pages to your Bionic from your computer? They have always worked well with all of my other Android phones but I can't get any of them to work with this one.

Anyone?...

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Has anyone gotten and of these apps (or a similar one) to push web pages to your Bionic from your computer? They have always worked well with all of my other Android phones but I can't get any of them to work with this one.

Anyone?...

Don't have a bionic so couldn't help you there! :) I can suggest
A Chrome plugin called scanlife. It just creates a QR code of the website so you can just scan it. At least you could use that till you get someone else to help! :p

OP
B

Batman8

Reaction score
I still couldn't get this feature to work even with "Scanlife." Do I have to use the Chrome browser? I like to use Firefox on my desktops/laptops and I use Skyfire/Firefox on my mobile.

So does anyone know of a similar app that will send simple web pages (url) from my computer to my Bionic in one click? This has always worked on all of my previous Droid phones, so I don't understand why it won't work on the Bionic! Anyone?

Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
B

Batman8

Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one who wants to surf the web on a computer and send sites to my cell phone browser...oh well, nevermind...I figured it out.