Chrome Browser Beta in ICS?

zhill29

Reaction score
Has anyone ran the Chrome Beta in any ICS ROM for the Bionic with any success? I tried it on ICS4Bionic and AOKP with no luck. App loads but doesn't render any pages.

HavoC

Reaction score
Has anyone ran the Chrome Beta in any ICS ROM for the Bionic with any success? I tried it on ICS4Bionic and AOKP with no luck. App loads but doesn't render any pages.

Same here, not exactly sure why it doesn't work. Its not too big of a deal for me since the stock ICS browser is really nice and a big upgrade over the stock Gingerbread browser. I would still like to give the Chrome beta a try tho if anyone knows how to get it working.

Sent from my Droid Bionic using Tapatalk

Little812

Reaction score
I'm also interested, anyone have an apk I can try?

Sent from sticks in south Georgia using Tapatalk

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
I get the same white screen, i even checked google. Com to make sure it wasn't a flash issue. Stock ics browser is a step up from gb as mentioned above anyway

Sent from my Rooted ICS'd VTAB1008 using DroidForums

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did you do anything to modify it? What ICS build are on?

Sent from my AXI0M IONIC using Tapatalk

I've been running the 4.0.3 custom roms since the became available. I've run Chrome on several of the AOKP roms (21, 22, 23 and M3) and on the relatively new Black Ice roms (which are mostly AOKP themed, but with some modifications). Chrome has worked well on everything so far.

Here's some more about Chrome: Chrome mobile beta

Good luck

Little812

Reaction score
I've been running the 4.0.3 custom roms since the became available. I've run Chrome on several of the AOKP roms (21, 22, 23 and M3) and on the relatively new Black Ice roms (which are mostly AOKP themed, but with some modifications). Chrome has worked well on everything so far.

Here's some more about Chrome: Chrome mobile beta

Good luck

I might switch over to AOKP

OP
Z

zhill29

Reaction score
I might switch over to AOKP

I think I might try AOKP again right now quick. To test, Ill post again later on if it works. I also agree the stock browser is much improved. But Chrome Beta just looks friggin epic! And being able to sync my bookmarks from my PC without any effort at all is just plain sweet.

OP
Z

zhill29

Reaction score
I just tried it in AOKP still just get a blank white page.

HavoC

Reaction score
I just tried it in AOKP still just get a blank white page.

same here, liking the lockscreen customization on AOKP tho so I'm gonna stick with it lol glad I gave it a try

Sent from my Droid Bionic using Tapatalk