Christmas Fund for Fab

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepolishguy

Reaction score
@all Apex users - On another note - I see that Drod's followers started a Christmas fund to show their appreciation. I don't think we should let those Rubix cats outclass us. So make sure you hit up Fab with a little Christmas bonus.

start rant

And don't give me that bullcrap, "I am just so poor right now that I could only afford the best smart phone on the market that requires a $30 a month extra for data plan." If you were that poor you could have bought a Boost flip phone -but you didn't. All you "poor collage students" -you know you are either going to buy a Red Bull today, a Starbucks, or a 6 pack of BL. If everyone would at least give a $1 dollar that would be awesome!

end rant.

thanks guys.

justreboot

Reaction score
K - lets start the fund with a link or should we just click on the beer fund linkie on Fab's site... I can easily do $5 or $10...

jhanford

Reaction score
K - lets start the fund with a link or should we just click on the beer fund linkie on Fab's site... I can easily do $5 or $10...

Agreed. Do we want to set up something new, or just hit him on his beer fund link?

droidxchat

Reaction score
not saying we shouldn't donate to fab (we def should), but just wanted to point out that the guys over at rubix actually started that fund for Drod because he fried his X, and they wanted to get him a new one so that he could continue developing for it

jhanford

Reaction score
not saying we shouldn't donate to fab (we def should), but just wanted to point out that the guys over at rubix actually started that fund for Drod because he fried his X, and they wanted to get him a new one so that he could continue developing for it

I'm going to donate because I heard Fab fried some bacon.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, this is not permitted in the Forum:

9. No charity/fundraising posts will be allowed without prior Authorization of the ADMINs . The Asking or Suggestion of making Donations by any member without prior authorization of the ADMINs is not allowed.
Exceptions
Supporting Vendors Who Have ADMIN Approved Links
Developers Who Have ADMIN approved Donate Links
Themers Who Have ADMIN Approved Donate Links

Please read our guidelines: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ne...06774-guidelines-conduct-droidforums-net.html

Status
Not open for further replies.