1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

choppy/slow 2.1!!!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by celphtitled, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. celphtitled

celphtitled New Member

Hi all, First post...

I did a search on the forums about the update to 2.1. I guess its a hit or a miss with everyone else's results with the long waited update.

For me..It sucks! I love the live wallpapers, but it lags in obivious way. Also the browser is slower.

Should I give it a factory reset? or battery pull? Anyone have any luck with that?

I love the 2.1 update but cant bear the lag/choppyness of it. When I run a static wallpaper, it runs fine. Could it be the apps that are running as well. (For example, I had CityCaller app etc.)
    Also when I checked with applications running, there were 2 werid apps running that I did not know off. (mine phone is off but its called like android etc etc.)

Any suggestions?

Please help, I never had a phone nice as this...I love the droid but this is making it lame!!!
  2. iPirate

iPirate New Member

3. celphtitled

celphtitled New Member

4. khelek

khelek New Member

I might get yelled down for enabling, but I have to say I've not been overly thrilled with the update either. My phone seems more sluggish now and I've had to do more reboots than with 2.0.1.

I can attest that a battery pull didn't change anything, as I did that a few days ago. I'm seriously beginning to consider a factory reset myself :(
  5. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.