choppy/slow 2.1!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

celphtitled

Reaction score
Hi all, First post...

I did a search on the forums about the update to 2.1. I guess its a hit or a miss with everyone else's results with the long waited update.

For me..It sucks! I love the live wallpapers, but it lags in obivious way. Also the browser is slower.

Should I give it a factory reset? or battery pull? Anyone have any luck with that?

I love the 2.1 update but cant bear the lag/choppyness of it. When I run a static wallpaper, it runs fine. Could it be the apps that are running as well. (For example, I had CityCaller app etc.)
Also when I checked with applications running, there were 2 werid apps running that I did not know off. (mine phone is off but its called like android etc etc.)

Any suggestions?

Please help, I never had a phone nice as this...I love the droid but this is making it lame!!!

iPirate

Reaction score
Sticky: Having An Issue With 2.1 - Come In Here (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 ... Last Page)

khelek

Reaction score
i have read the sticky, but there are a million pages with a million different problems. can anyone relate to my exact issue?

I might get yelled down for enabling, but I have to say I've not been overly thrilled with the update either. My phone seems more sluggish now and I've had to do more reboots than with 2.0.1.

I can attest that a battery pull didn't change anything, as I did that a few days ago. I'm seriously beginning to consider a factory reset myself :(

Status
Not open for further replies.