choosing default programs??

reneeinpa

Reaction score
hello all-- I can't seem to change my default launcher from go launcher to stock (I want to check out what my phone looks/acts like. w/ the latest update). I have gone to applications->manage apps-> but when I choose any program from the list the 'default' program button is inactive. any help would be appreciated

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Jonas

Reaction score
hello all-- I can't seem to change my default launcher from go launcher to stock (I want to check out what my phone looks/acts like. w/ the latest update). I have gone to applications->manage apps-> but when I choose any program from the list the 'default' program button is inactive. any help would be appreciated

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Go on the market place, and there is an app called "Home switcher". Download the one thats NOT for froyo. Don't worry, if you download the wrong one, and you try to use it, it will tell you if you did, and you just download the other one. Works great, and very simple to use. It's also free!:happy:

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Go on the market place, and there is an app called "Home switcher". Download the one thats NOT for froyo. Don't worry, if you download the wrong one, and you try to use it, it will tell you if you did, and you just download the other one. Works great, and very simple to use. It's also free!:happy:

+1! Home Switcher is awesome! :)

Swyped and sent through the interwebz to you!

nu2droid

Reaction score
Other option is to delete go launcher, it'll put back yo default

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums