Choose the right Home Screen on Razr Maxx ICS

bocabean

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to set a particular home screen choice from the 5 available home screen pages on the Razr Maxx with ICS, not rooted.

I originally had it set for the furthest to the left (1st page). Now for some reason, when I hit the home button, it uses one of the other pages.

I have been searching for an answer to this question but all that I keep coming up with are thousands of hits that talk about the Razr's new lock screen in ICS.

One place that I found talked about pinching to bring the 5 screens together and then choosing from there, however that does not seem to work on my phone. I thought that I had seen that on the Gingerbread version.

Thanks.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
bocabean said:
Can anyone tell me how to set a particular home screen choice from the 5 available home screen pages on the Razr Maxx with ICS, not rooted.

I originally had it set for the furthest to the left (1st page). Now for some reason, when I hit the home button, it uses one of the other pages.

I have been searching for an answer to this question but all that I keep coming up with are thousands of hits that talk about the Razr's new lock screen in ICS.

One place that I found talked about pinching to bring the 5 screens together and then choosing from there, however that does not seem to work on my phone. I thought that I had seen that on the Gingerbread version.

Thanks.

The home screen has always been considered to be the middle one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yep... its a Zen thing ;) jk

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

OP
bocabean

bocabean

Reaction score
I probably thought that I had "set" it because there wasn't much if anything on the other screens I suppose when I first got the device. So I just assumed starting from left to right that this was how to populate everything. Thanks for the clarification. So maybe what I will do is play musical pages and move my icons around!.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I probably thought that I had "set" it because there wasn't much if anything on the other screens I suppose when I first got the device. So I just assumed starting from left to right that this was how to populate everything. Thanks for the clarification. So maybe what I will do is play musical pages and move my icons around!.

Little variety never hurt anyone, keep it spicy I say!