chirp, chirp...(crickets)

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been visiting these forums for over a year, and is it my imagination, or has it been eerily quiet around here the last several days?
Could it be that JB has settled in?
I was one who was seriously considering an FDR 3-4 weeks ago, but now I'm not....

Mike
Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

fbarks

Reaction score
Do you think they will push a patch for JB? I was waiting to hear something about that before I went back to 211 and on to JB.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
It's been pretty quiet on some of the other forums I'm on too. I would say it's because it's spring and people are getting out more. But, it's not exactly spring everywhere :p

Tapped from a Nexus

YellowJacket

Reaction score
LOL! I saw the title of this thread and started laughing. I have the "crickets" notification sound set for my text messages and it drives my wife and everyone else in my house crazy.

David

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
LOL! I saw the title of this thread and started laughing. I have the "crickets" notification sound set for my text messages and it drives my wife and everyone else in my house crazy.

David

The "crickets" notification, which one is that as I don't have one called that on my phone!!! I want to drive my family crazy!!!

We are the Droid!!
You will be assimilated!!
Resistance is futile!!

YellowJacket

Reaction score
The "crickets" notification, which one is that as I don't have one called that on my phone!!! I want to drive my family crazy!!!

We are the Droid!!
You will be assimilated!!
Resistance is futile!!

"Cricket Night Sound" Downloaded it free from the Zedge app on my phone. Its pretty much the loudest and most annoying of them all. :blink: :biggrin:

David