Chevy's Kernels ANyone else Notice

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by WoZzY, Aug 24, 2010.

1. WoZzY

WoZzY The GRD Dev Team Premium Member Developer

I have noticed since chevy updated his kernels they still run super smooth but Drain my battery faster

Before anyone goes get setcpu got it get juice defender got it Also I have background data sync Off ,Also I have profiles set up on set cpu scaling down everything but still seems like my battery drains faster with his updated kernels Don't know why thjs is..........I love chevys work but my phone does not make it through the day without a charge
  2. mkraffert

mkraffert New Member

Which kernel are you running? I'm running the 1.25 ULV and SS 4.7, and my battery life is fantastic. Granted, it was a little better on Sapphire 1.0.0, but I still easily make it through the day and have 30% left when I get home. I start scaling mine back at 75% battery, and also scale it back to 550 when the screen is off. And I use mine alot, especially when I travel. When I'm not traveling, I'm usually at about 60-70% at the end of the day.
  3. virtueoftheabsurd

virtueoftheabsurd New Member

Never had better battery than on Chevy's new 1.0 LV kernel. With medium usage (1.5 hours display, 30 minutes calls), I get 18-20 hours, which is perfect for me.

Although I had to uninstall JuiceDefender to get that good battery life! With JD I got about 15 hours.
  4. cmeyer12

cmeyer12 New Member

Same thing was going on with me, uninstalled JuiceDefender and now getting about 17 hours out of my battery a day. thank god!
  5. mikedav1

mikedav1 New Member

Running 4.7 - lv1.1 kernel. All day battery! play music, surf, talk. All good. No task killers used.
  6. peterfeter

peterfeter New Member

the kernels for froyo 2.2? and Nice WORK!