1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ChevyNo1 interview @ Droid-Life

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by NattyBee, Aug 17, 2010.

1. NattyBee

NattyBee New Member

Hey friends, I saw this earlier this afternoon, and thought you all might be interested to read...I'm sure you all know Droid-life, and we all know ChevyNo1, so it was a cool surprise to see them interview our favorite developer, creator of a huge pile of awesomeness, including Simply Stunning and all those kernels that have become household name among Droid-rooters everywhere! Anyway enough of my babble- here's the url: http://www.droid-life.com/2010/08/17/the-tato-series-an-interview-with-chevyno1/
  2. coker6303

coker6303 New Member

That's awesome! Congrats Chevy!!

sent via rooted DroiD
  3. captdroid

captdroid New Member

Great interview Chevy! I suspected you were old hat tech. I can relate :)

Keep up the great work. I may just have to load up SS 4.7 :icon_ banana: You know SS was the first ROM I loaded after rooting my stock 2.1 a couple months back.

Thanks very much! Rock on!
  4. Fault

Fault New Member

Great article, and great work chevy
  5. Smoke#14

Smoke#14 New Member

Great interview ChevyNo1 and thanks for all the work you do to make our Droid's even better.