1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Chevy01 Could you please help me

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by WoZzY, Aug 27, 2010.

1. WoZzY

WoZzY The GRD Dev Team Premium Member Developer

I did not like one of the themes I installed on S.S 4.7 so I just did a flash over the complete rom with the pandora theme that you provided well that caused issues I am thinking I should have wiped b4 I re flashed 4.7

I am currently Missing accounts/Sync in settings Also I am having Gmail Fc's & market timeouts/no Connection to market server any help would be great

Thanks Chevy Love your Work Bro
  2. azpilot

azpilot New Member

It would probably be easier just to reflash and then load up the theme. no telling what other problems you might encounter. I flashed a non 4.7 theme on this build and had problems, just easier to start over
  3. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Yup agreed - at this point too many variables that may continue to cause you issues ...