Chevy 4.7 Market Issues?

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Overman, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Overman

Overman New Member

First and foremost - Chevy, as always YOU ROCK!!! Not sure what's going on here... I have ChevyNo1 Rom with Black Glass theme.. Looks awesome and runs even better. My issue arises from the market. Since I updated I can not UPDATE anything in the market. It downloads and starts to install and the phone reboots. I've tried it 10 times. Stop the update, restart the update... like I said, no issue downloading, it's the installing that causes the reboot. Anyone else having this issue?
  2. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Try going into settings, manage apps, market, clear data/cache ...
  3. Overman

Overman New Member

Wow, quick reply... LOL Well I tried clearing data and cache and attempted an install and still reboots on the install phase. I got interested and downloaded the Official Flash Player off Droid-Life... thinking, will it reboot? The droid did not reboot. However, it gives me an error that there is not enough space for it to install... which is ironic as I have almost 100mb free.... :-\ going to reflash the rom and see what happens. (I DID wipe and clear data on the first flash)
  4. Overman

Overman New Member

Reflashed the rom and still have the issue. The first time I attempted to update it just failed on the install. Second time, reboots. Third time, reboots. Tried to download a random free app and reboot. Attempt to install the apk of flash still get the error that my phone does not have enough space... with 100 mb of free space. Am I the only one having this issue?

Man I hope I can get this fixxed as I've used Sapphire, BB, Insanely Clean, and etc... and the Blue Chevy out shines them all!
  5. ChevyNo1

OK, try this - run 'Fix Permissions' from within Tools - see if that clears ANY of the issues, including installing the flash apk
  6. Overman

Overman New Member

Ran Fix Permission from Rom Manager, couldn't find it in Tools; however, I was able to install the Flash APK! Trying to install the updates from the downloads.... and..... WORKED! As always Chevy, you are my GOD! I pray to you nightly. LOL thanks I was getting worried as this rom is SEXY!
  7. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

Fix Permissions is found in Scripts > Backup/Restore.
    My ONLY issue with this ROM is that the Market will randomly crash and even had a random reboot (in market). Already ran Fix Permissions. I also have TWO Sound Recorders (Pete's app). Haha!
  8. Porterhouse0

Porterhouse0 New Member

chevy...hopefully youre still wondering around in this thread lol anyway, after running bkapps and then restoring...i cant update some apps...it says update unsuccessful. any ideas?
  9. ChevyNo1

Have you tried the fix permissions?
  10. Porterhouse0

Porterhouse0 New Member

indeed i have...sorry for the delayed response btw trying to recover my money after getting played on ebay for a droid x :icon_evil:
Search tags for this page

4.7 chev motor