Chellloooo

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Wasted117, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Wasted117

Wasted117 New Member

Hello everyone. Havent used a good forum in a long long time. just acquired my first droid(milestone) from my buddy for FREE. I had it activated about a week ago and i love it to death already. i have a 64 gig mic sd card coming in the mail. this thing is about to replace my camera and itouch!! but i have noticed the battery does die quite quickly but w/e its awesome and i dont mind. anyways, i was wondering if someone could direct me to the thread where everyone posts about cases and accessories? For now im using the case that my friend gave me that he bought for his and its not exactly "protective". i know that there is better stuff out there for protection and i kinda have something in mind now. thanks.:motdroidhoriz:

nevermind i found the thread -_-
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  2. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz New Member

Welcome to the community and hope you enjoy the milestone. Feel free to post questions and opinions. Enjoy the stay

Sent from my rooted D2
  3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum. there's a section for Droid accessories. there's also a store on the website. enjoy....

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global
  4. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Welcome to the forum.