1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ChefZiggy Gets a Droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ChefZiggy, Dec 30, 2009.

1. ChefZiggy

ChefZiggy New Member

Hi All!

Got a Droid about a month ago now and have been lurking for a while. Lots of great info on here. Figured I'd sign up and contribute.

This is my first smartphone (wouldn't do the iPhone because of AT&T) and it is certainly a handy thing. Never really did much but make calls before. Never really texted much, but I'm doing it a lot more these days. Just installed swype today and it is killer!

Also, not going to root my phone just yet, but I have been following that for wihile. Lots of possibilities in the future, I'm sure.

Ok. That's about it.