Cheesecake.apk

B

Bakerboy448

Hey all,
I seem to be having trouble finding the cheesecake.apk.. Can anyone reply or pm a link or give me a nudge in the right direction?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Google is your best bet, pretty sure they won't allow the sharing of that APP through a thread. Unless of course someone does PM you with it I suppose, but a quick search will render you many results.

OP
B

Bakerboy448

I tried googling to no avail.
but someone did pm me it.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Oh good deal. I found it on Google in under five minutes before I suggested it to make sure the feat good be accomplished, at least you got it though.

milllllller

Reaction score
so if I install the latest leak [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]([/FONT]6.12.211) from cheesecake, which is supposedly the same as the current OTA, will I still be supported for future OTAs?

rochaeliseo

Reaction score
milllllller said:
so if I install the latest leak (6.12.211) from cheesecake, which is supposedly the same as the current OTA, will I still be supported for future OTAs?

I'd like to know about this too.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You should be, but don't install it from Cheesecake as it links you to the developer servers instead of the ones used for OTA updates. Download the file manually, and install it through stock recovery