Checking amount of time remaining on battery?

stanwelks

Reaction score
How do you check to see how much time is remaining on the battery? The icon at the tom does not display this when you click on it. What is the easiest way to do this?

Thanks.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Go to settings, about phone, and then status to see battery level. Your battery % is also shown on the lock screen when it's being charged. If you want it on the homescreen, you'll have to download an app from the Market. There are quite a few of them and since I have never used one, I can't say which one is the best.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, if you just want to know the level, there's Battery Widget. There's an app called BatteryTime, which not only tells you the level, but the amount of time left for talk, idle, etc.
Many more battery apps to chose from, including one that has a chart.

Zecpull

Reaction score
I would think Time is subject to what you are doing with the Phone..Screen time is the biggest battery drain.

bigthinker

Reaction score
Yes and by killing the screen when not in use, YOU save a ton of battery life! There are widgets as spoken of earlier to see what you are looking for in the marketplace. I would also recommend the advanced task manager to manage the battery life more closely. It works well.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I use and like Battery Left. It seems to be very accurate once it's had time to learn your system and your use.