cheap soft case

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the clear one and just ordered the black. It's a tight fit with the extended battery but it has the best grip of any phone. It's also the lightest at .5 oz, compared to .8 for the Cruzer and .9 for the VZ Silicon.

Ultimately I want a bumper case but no one makes it yet.

Here's a couple of pics:

anpYk.jpg

uViZf.jpg

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just got the one in Black. It's going to be my main case. It's the lightest and least bulky of any case and it has a great grip on the sides.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I just got the one in Black. It's going to be my main case. It's the lightest and least bulky of any case and it has a great grip on the sides.

One of the cheapest priced too! ;)

bryantjopplin

Reaction score
If you really want some cheap items try accessoryexportwholesale.com but you got to spend 25 or u can try accessory export.com. I bought this white case from soga wireless for 2 bucks and came with a free pen stylus.

6243dde0-c546-c3e8.jpg

6243dde0-c55c-8d96.jpg

Tapped from my fingers on my Nexus

joshfrank

Reaction score
I too second the Cruzer Lite from Amazon - good price and fits like a glove. Have them for my Nexus and my wife's SGS II. I don't overly care for the feel of any covers but when I know that I will out and about I slip the TPU on - otherwise I go "natural"

kinfolk248

Reaction score
DancingNexus droid-life just did a nexus case review that i highly suggest everyone take a look at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigsurprise

Reaction score
I tried the Boxwave Tuxedo initially. It is quite nice, but my only complaint is that it covers the volume rocker. It really made it frustrating trying to turn the volume up and down. I cut out a hole for the rocker and it works perfectly now.

My next case was the Cruzer Lite Androidified A2 in teal. I really like the ribbed edges, and the volume rocker is easily accessible. It is my favorite color which is always a bonus, and the graphic is starting to grow on me.