1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cheap Ebay screen protector anyone?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by Janet1025, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Janet1025

Janet1025 New Member

Hi
    I have an ebay protector that I bought the week I had the Pro. I returned the phone before I received it.
    Anyone want it PM me and I will put in the mail tomorrow ... I don't know how the quality is as I didn't open it but hey its free!

[​IMG]

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. rafeee2

rafeee2 New Member

Why did you return it?
    I've had mine for a few weeks now & I got my first random reboot today, yaaaaaay! :icon_ banana:
  3. Janet1025

Janet1025 New Member

I had an BB tour and did an early upgrade, I was super excited thinking it was BB meets Droid but I just didn't like the feel of it, the keyboard felt too condensed and narrow, my call quality was terrible an my pics were grainy and I kept getting connection error message daily on my aol account. I did fall in love with the droid browser speed etc so I returned it for an X.. I am extremely happy. Im sure the Pro is a great phone just not for me...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page
@aol.com screen protector

cheap ebay screen protectors

cheap screen protector for iphone on ebay any good
screen guard @aol.com
screen protrctor @aol.com