Cheap easy way to car dock your Droiid

BigE"s DROID

Reaction score
I drive an f-250 plow truck and i just ordered a few of these....I let u no how strong the magnet is. Thanks for the post ive been lookin for somethin like this!

bkdegraw

Reaction score
Thanks

Man, this seems like such a perfect alternative to big clunky mounts. I ordered one yesterday, will report.......

Beanfire

Reaction score
Just to let you guys know I got one of these and was worried at first since I live in a big city with A LOT of potholes, and to say the least it works GREAT! Holds on pretty tight and for the last month no falls.

Since its 3M I installed the base onto the stock motorola car mount since I have a seido case and even though it sticks out a 1/4 to 1/2 inch(which it needs to) it works great, I would highly recommend it to anyone! ENJOY!

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
I to am worried about it coming off during a mean pot hole hit. However, I have been watching and watching this video over and over. As you pull it off it looks like you have to pull pretty hard due to a strong magnet. I am purchasing this right now. Great find and thank you very much for sharing it with us!!!!

Reaction score
nice find cyberdroid! i was close to ordering a dock and then came across this thread and i think this is a much better solution for people in search of something small and doesn't take up much space. like the previous posters, my only concern is how well will it hold up when facing the roads toughest obstacles..

murflee33

Reaction score
Do you think that the part you stick to the phone will fit under the seidio case and if it does do you think that the magnet is strong enough to hold through the case?

RandyL712

Reaction score
Do you think that the part you stick to the phone will fit under the seidio case and if it does do you think that the magnet is strong enough to hold through the case?

That's exactly what I was thinking - a stealth hidden magnet on the droid.

RandyL712

Reaction score
I've just ordered two of the Cellet mounts, so we'll see in a few days.

yoda

Reaction score
I just received my cellet magnet today. I'm just trying to figure out the best position of the magnet so that it will go in car dock rather then multimedia. I have the verizon cover/holster combo and have put both the metal and the black piece inside of the cover.It would only stick with the black piece but slid to much for comfort. The way that the OP has his is the best way to mount it imo.

crf69

Reaction score
looks good cyber.......but im skeptical about a magnet touching the droid.....magnet on a tv is what im thinkn

RandyL712

Reaction score
My real concern with the magnet is the memory card... but every Droid car dock has a magnet so it knows to go into car mode...