Cheap charger packages...

BoxcuttaStyle

Reaction score

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
thats pretty good Boxcutta, but imma gonna let you finish, Monoprice.com is better :)

6' gold plated USB Cable $1.40
54581.jpg

HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!

Cig car adapter $1.16
35231.jpg

HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!

120v wall adapter $2.16
35401.jpg

TOTAL= $4.72

Kayne Out!

-=Jason=-

OP
BoxcuttaStyle

BoxcuttaStyle

Reaction score
Nice find! Maybe this should turn into a 'cheapest accessories available on the interweb' thread and let everyone share the best deals out there. Just a thought...

Mawnee

Reaction score
I bought that package when it was sold on Overstock for a similar price. The home charger works fine. The USB cable is screwy. Tried several drivers and it still only works half the time or randomly disconnects. Havent tried the car charger yet.

I figure it was worth it just for the home charger. It frees up my original USB cable so I can keep it with my laptop for tethering :D

jcardona1

Reaction score
yup, Monoprice is THE cheapest place to get charging stuff. for about $30, i have about 8 sets of home/car chargers. i have cables everywhere now. at work, in the cars, and even in the bathroom :D

OP
BoxcuttaStyle

BoxcuttaStyle

Reaction score
yup, Monoprice is THE cheapest place to get charging stuff. for about $30, i have about 8 sets of home/car chargers. i have cables everywhere now. at work, in the cars, and even in the bathroom :D

Nice! the bathroom, that's great! I'm not even that hardcore.

alsheppard

Reaction score
chargers

There are other posts around this forum about aftermarket chargers causing the droids to act weirdly. Has anyone seen any of this with these chargers?

therock

Reaction score
I have been ordering there also. Good vendor. You can sometimes find odd lengths if needed.

Sp3aK

Reaction score
A co-worker just ordered the MonoPrice.com stuff (USB car charger and cable), he ordered like 10 of each and handed out to a few people.

I tested it out and it works just fine. It also works on my wife's env3. $2 for that I think, great solution! I wouldn't expect it to hold up for years but at $2 who cares. Ours stays plugged in in the car so that should help it's life.

MonoPrice is the way to go IMO! Gotten HDMI cables and some audio cables, coworkers have gotten other such things, no complaints.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
my MONOPRICE HDMI cables have been holding up for 4 years now

-=Jason=-

cuskit

Reaction score
I was thinking of ordering cables with chargers to include with MIKRADLES, but became concerned upon reading reviews that state they do charge fine, but often cause the screen to go haywire if you try to use the Droid while charging (using the monoprice ac charger). Has anyone here had issues such as this? cuskit

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have not had any problems with my Monoprice usb cable and my touch screen going wonky it seems to work just fine when plugged in and I am using it.

-=Jason=-

Scubabrit

Reaction score
I'm a newbe here too and was just looking to expand my charging capabilities..now I know the possibilities are endless! bathroom....really?!