Cheap Cables, Pluga etc.. that are safe for your Bionic.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've seen a few threads lately about cables not working properly.

I've ordered from MonoPrice a few times and the cables are fantastic and are 10 feet long. They work perfectly with my Bionic.

Here is a link for them..

For only $1.03 each when QTY 50+ purchased - 10ft USB 2.0 A Male to Micro 5pin Male 28/28AWG Cable | USB 2.0 Cables - Micro-B Type

As you can see if you only order one they are $1.24 which is ridiculously cheap. I ordered a bunch but ran out.

If you want extra plugs this is the link :

For only $1.75 each when QTY 50+ purchased - High-Speed WALL Power to USB Female Converter (1000mA) - Black | Power to USB Converters

They are $2.16 each.

I've used these with the OG Droid and the Bionic and they work like a charm.

I would NOT buy a car charger from them because they are low voltage. Amazon has the OEM Motorola Car chargers for $5.76. I bought two and they are FANTASTIC.

Amazon.com: Motorola Vehicle Power Adapter micro-USB Rapid Rate Charger: Cell Phones & Accessories

Enjoy!

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I have several mono price USBs. All transfer data and charge. I also have their HDMI cables. The Bionic plays great to the 55" TV. All cheap cheap

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Whats the link to the proper HDMI cable? I still don't have one.

I posted this because so many people were having issues with non standard moto stuff. Well we know these work and they can't get any cheaper.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I bought a gold tipped one 6ft for my d1 long ago but it didn't play nice w my bionic or dx..... also have a 12ft I think... haven't tried it with either though.... used it on my d1 to tether from the couch lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I got the shorter one below. I may order a 15ft one so I can sit on the couch and control Netflix etc
69733ft 34AWG High Speed w/ Ethernet Micro-HDMI (Type D) to HDMI (Type A) Adapter Cable - Black1$3.01$3.01

Abadus

Reaction score
I got the shorter one below. I may order a 15ft one so I can sit on the couch and control Netflix etc
69733ft 34AWG High Speed w/ Ethernet Micro-HDMI (Type D) to HDMI (Type A) Adapter Cable - Black1$3.01$3.01

I picked up the 6ft one. If I wiggle it it disconnects, plus if nay audio plays through it, it is nothing but static. It won't even work on my wife's Bionic. Shows up connected but won't display. Wiggle it on hers and it goes out.

I probably have a bad cable so I am going to try another one. The HDMI mirroring is pretty sweet, and the webtop from my phone to my 24in monitor is pretty slick too :D Can't wait to get a good cable.

Abadus

Reaction score
Here is where I got mine. HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!ike I said I am having and issue but I RMA'ed it last night because I am sure it is a bad cable. The cables look high quality and this is not the first one I have bought from them.