1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Chasnge screen lock out period

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by RickCunn, Mar 13, 2010.

1. RickCunn

RickCunn New Member

How do I control the length of time before I have to swipe padlock to unlock the Droid?
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

I assume you're using the native lockscreen? I don't think there's a way to control the interval on that one, but I could be wrong. :shocked:
  3. ShowTime

ShowTime New Member

There is no way that I'm aware of to change it right now. It always locks almost immediately after sleeping the screen. There is an app to bypass the lock screen all together. It's called MyLock, I asked the dev of MyLock about this very feature though (setting a timelength that would allow you to sleep and then wake the phone without the lockscreen if it's within your set amount of time, but then showing the locksecreen if you wake it after that set time has gone by) and he said he was working on it.
  4. christim

christim Super Moderator

The length of time from pressing the power button that you have to swipe the lock before the screen goes dark can't be changed, as the other responses indicated. The amount of time until your screen goes dark so you have to swipe the lock to get back to your desktop can be changed in the settings area under Sound and Display, Screen Timeout.
Search tags for this page
android 2.3 screen lock out
android increase secured lock time

android lock out time intervals

android lockout time intervals

decrease timed lockout on droid

droid mini screen lock time
how to change amount of time it takes for android phone to l
how to change the androod automatic lock period
how to increase lock time android phone
max time before lock out android s4
reduce time to lock android