Reaction score
I wonder if I n g direct has this ?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It Worked!!!

I've tried using the Chase Mobil App to deposit checks at least 5 times. Every time it failed.

Well, my D2 had an issue, let's just say that, and I got a replacement. Refurb. So I tried the Chase app to deposit a check today. It was picky, first it said that the amounts didn't match but hey, it didn't say the picture was blurred. Then I retook the pictures, got the blurred answer. Third time was a charm, it said it didn't get the banks routing number but it allowed me to manually put it in there.

OK so it wasn't super easy but it worked. Finally. :)

richkw

Reaction score
I also have called Chase support and I was told the same thing. They said if they do not get many reports of problems they will not look into it. So please, if you have the "Quick Deposit" focus problem call 877-210-1672 and report the problem.
Rich

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
the problem im getting with this app is it keeps FCing when I access my accounts

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
the problem im getting with this app is it keeps FCing when I access my accounts

Have you tried removing the app and then reinstalling? I've never had a FC from the Chase app. I have it on D1 and D2.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Nope still Fcsing. Only happens after I login and chose the accounts. It happened with my OG Droid and now this D2G

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
I've never had a problem with the app. My checks have always been deposited rather quickly (some the same day). You have to make sure the routing, account numbers and check amts are clear.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nope still Fcsing. Only happens after I login and chose the accounts. It happened with my OG Droid and now this D2G

Sounds to me like you got another app not playing nice with it. Don't know how you'd figure that one out.

barnabas79

Reaction score
First - if people are discussing issues with blurry photos, please post what phone you're using - this definitely seems to be a factor, and in particular, the original droid seems to have issues.

I have an original droid myself, and could not take a clear picture, until I tried the suggestion of sticking your figure onto the check... and lo and behold, it worked! I also tried it with another object - a pen - and this seemed to work, though not quite as well.

I'm not sure if this has something to with breaking the frame of the check, or supplying an object with different depth, but my guess is the latter - perhaps having only a flat surface, all at the exact same depth confuses the auto-focus on the original droid? In any case, I've found a solution, so I'm happy.

Oh - and having it vertical / horizontal didn't seem to make a difference - I was able to take pictures of it laying flat on top of my bed (which has dark sheets) just fine.

BoJatey

Reaction score
Have all my banking apps on phone along with Fidelity. Recently got Easy Tether up and running and also looking to Wifi tether and wondering if its still safe to bank if I use either of those methods to connect?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Shooshi

Reaction score
First - if people are discussing issues with blurry photos, please post what phone you're using - this definitely seems to be a factor, and in particular, the original droid seems to have issues.

I have an original droid myself, and could not take a clear picture, until I tried the suggestion of sticking your figure onto the check... and lo and behold, it worked! I also tried it with another object - a pen - and this seemed to work, though not quite as well.

I'm not sure if this has something to with breaking the frame of the check, or supplying an object with different depth, but my guess is the latter - perhaps having only a flat surface, all at the exact same depth confuses the auto-focus on the original droid? In any case, I've found a solution, so I'm happy.

Oh - and having it vertical / horizontal didn't seem to make a difference - I was able to take pictures of it laying flat on top of my bed (which has dark sheets) just fine.

What do you mean by "sticking your figure onto the check" what is this "figure" you stick on the check? I've been looking for a solution, but seems like I have to try for about 30 minutes until I get it to work for one check. (using the original droid) Thanks

Reaction score

What do you mean by "sticking your figure onto the check" what is this "figure" you stick on the check? I've been looking for a solution, but seems like I have to try for about 30 minutes until I get it to work for one check. (using the original droid) Thanks

I think he means finger.

Also, can't remember if I've said it before, but I have a Droid X and have experienced very little trouble using the app. Sometimes I have to take the picture again, but overall it works well with it. Seems to be mostly an original Droid problem with the camera.

bhall238

Reaction score
I'm glad to see Chase finally has this app available (I just found this thread today). I'll give it a try very soon. I have a Thunderbolt, no root, so we'll see what happens.

By the way has anyone tried taking a picture of the front and back of a fifty dollar bill? dancedroid.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
What makes that commercial extremely funny is they us a DX for the commercial....but it wasn't or isn't available for Android.

I have the Chase app but still can't do that deposit method.