Chase mobile app not working on droid x2

scunningham088

Reaction score
Hello, I am having issues with using the Chase App on my Droid X2. Everytime I try to log in it says "We're temporarily unable to connect to Chase. Please try again later. Thanks for your patience." Anyone else having this problem? Any soultion to how to fix it? I have rebooted, uninstalled and nothing..

Alcapwn89

Reaction score
Have you tried emailing the developer and asking them? It's possible the app might not be fully compatible with the X2. I would try asking the developer.

deborah3756

Reaction score
Where do I find their contact info?

Try uninstalling then reinstalling Chase. Sometimes Chase is doing system updates and is unavailable. Or you may not have properly set up Chase security. Call Chas or do the uninstsll. My Chase works fine.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

jduale51

Reaction score
I installed it last week, used it earlier today. I get the "temporarily unable to connect" message pretty routinely on the weekends, or late at night. They do require some extra security procedures the first time it's accessed.

joeinor

Reaction score
I have the same issue on my S3 as does another guy I know. It usually fails but once in a while it works. I called Chase to report it and they basically said they were aware of the problem but had no idea when it would be fixed. A month later I mentioned it to the branch personnel that their app was a problem. They were sympathetic but entirely unsurprised and said there were a lot of problems due to so many people using it. Being in the corporate software business myself, I can say it seems like a problem at the corporate side not on the device. CHASE, are you listening?

joeinor

Reaction score
I just figured something out. When I use my home wireless the app won't connect. When I shut of the wireless and use 4G it works fine. Same for you?