Charm accessory

OP
NightAngel79

NightAngel79

Reaction score
Why would anyone want this? A. If you're in class you shouldn't be checking your phone to begin with. B. It seems pretty effeminate.

Do we have the Check your phone Police on the scene? ;P

Can't comment on you but I have a teenage daughter so YES, I have need to check my phone for missed calls/texts. And while I'm not a big fan of a blinking purple light I do see the usefulness of it

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Trying to phrase this as inoffensively as possible......Doesn't vibrate solve the same problem without buying an accessory?

OP
NightAngel79

NightAngel79

Reaction score
Trying to phrase this as inoffensively as possible......Doesn't vibrate solve the same problem without buying an accessory?

Absolutely, BUT depending on the setting and what phone is actually sitting on vibrate can be loud and distracting. I am forever yelling at my daughter to pick her phone off of the computer desk cause she leaves it on vibrate and it seems like it vibrates the entire desk

edit: no worries about being inoffensive, i was just throwing this out there. No need for us to be all PC :D

andeejo

Reaction score
I spoke with a 2nd level Tech support for verizon. They are saying that the charm is not compatible with the rezound and that he had actually tested this out himself. he claims it didnt work! I would love it since I am hearing impaired.

jbg25

Reaction score
The Charm absolutely does work....and it does come in white. I tried it at my buddies store several weeks ago (when I first read OP's review)...he pulled one out of a Rhyme for me just to see if this was true. As soon as you plug it in Sense recognizes the accessory and adds the menu options.

Neat...but not my thing.

corki2

Reaction score
My daughter has the Rhyme which comes with the charm. I tried it. It does work perfectly on my Rezound. After plugging it in, I have a charm setting now that wasn't there before.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

cp24eva

Reaction score
That tech support dude who said he tried it either lied or he sucks. lol.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I spoke with a 2nd level Tech support for verizon. They are saying that the charm is not compatible with the rezound and that he had actually tested this out himself. he claims it didnt work! I would love it since I am hearing impaired.

Many tech support personnel there are lost about anything not being solved with "dial *228 option 2" or "do a factory reset".

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post