Charlie Sheen

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
@chkmate no doubt they had good chemistry and charlie was really Charlie Harper I just think that once the initial shock of seeing a new Charlie Harper wears off the show will be back in full swing.

Its funny as heck and very cleverly written. They will get a good actor in there with some comedy chops and it will be a hit again. One things for sure is that the first episode will kill (as in good) in the ratings :)

The reason I put so much importance on writing is because it can really make or break a show. Look at Greys Anatomy. That show used to be good (first 2 seasons) now its just terrible.

Most sit coms in their 8th year are on the decline. Why? The actors are the same nothings really changed so why would the ratings start tanking? The writing just gets bad. Its no longer funny or original. Story lines are terrible etc etc. So thats why i think that writers dont get enough credit. Without good writers shows get stale and burn out. That's not the actors fault its the writers. So the same goes for when the show maintains its ratings.

Sent from my Droid

J

Johnly

I agree CK, that you have a point. Hell, we should all wave a jungle blade when things get rough, drink TB and win! The writers do make the show.

OP
252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think the writers will come up with something no doubt. The show was known nationwide near about

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like Charlie. He cracks me up and I've never even seen one of his 3 and a 1/2 men shows. Charlie is a show on his own. He thinks like me. He talks like me. The big difference between me and Charlie is I'm not famous and I don't do drugs, but according to Charlie he doesn't either.

Get off Charlie's back you haters. Now I'm going to go through the post and delete every negative statement made about him.

What???? I can't do that? Then how come the devs……whoops…never mind.

I apologize for the rant and for for my digress.

Added extra, I had to see what Smokiedabong had to say. He thinks I want to toss him out for being alive…..Nothing further from the truth. Now I do have to clean up poor Johnly's mess. I have no idea what's wrong with him last night.

OP
252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well its ok if you delete the neg threads if you want to hook cause im not trying to hate on charlie. I mean i even watched him on the show "spin city". Charlie has always made me laugh at the TV but im just trying get honest opinions to see the views people have and maybe learn something about whats going on that i didnt know. I am not a hater of any kind just wanting to see the views and see whats oing on with him outside of all the press and news. You know what im saying hook?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well its ok if you delete the neg threads if you want to hook cause im not trying to hate on charlie. I mean i even watched him on the show "spin city". Charlie has always made me laugh at the TV but im just trying get honest opinions to see the views people have and maybe learn something about whats going on that i didnt know. I am not a hater of any kind just wanting to see the views and see whats oing on with him outside of all the press and news. You know what im saying hook?

Somebody must have deleted my thread, I thought I responded to this. I was just saying that I was only kidding about deleting the thread, that my remarks may have not been picked up by the masses as a joke. Not to worry, I won't delete anything negative about old Charlie.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
@cereal killer, you make a valid point :) Still not to sure about the Rob Lowe replacement rumor I heard late yesterday. We will see. And I will indeed give it a watch and follow, to see how it pans out. The other actors of the show definitely deserve the chance to continue with the show.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\