Charlie Sheen

tb110895

Reaction score
I think the show might recover. The directors might pick up a replacement actor for his spot

Now that's as funny as the show was. You seriously think someone else could play that part and keep the audience as interested as it was? If the director finds one, more power to him. But not likely IMO.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

Very true. Very unlikely to find a good replacement and the show is probably gonna lose a ton of viewers, and might even fail IMO

OP
252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I mean no the show wont have the same attitude as it did with charlie but the show might turn and have a more mellow/calm attitude towards it. I mean who knows

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Or maybe the kid will knock someone up & he'll be the new man.

OP
252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think if the director puts his mind to it he could think of a script. I mean as watchers we even got ideas just rollin off

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
back to the original question he got fired because they kept having to stop production will he bounces in and out of rehab.

me personally i dont care what you do in your personal life but when it affects yours or your coworkers jobs something needs to be done and in most cases its too easy to just replace that person.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Rumor has it Rob Lowe may be replacing Charlie Sheen on the 2 1/2 Men show. Lol. Just when you didn't think it couldn't get any worse.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

J

Johnly

You have all been F***** up before ya? He is just F***** world wide in front of you. I think the whole thing is pathetic. He is dying but the gawkies are dying to see him die.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
This is my favorite sit-com and while I liked Charlie in the role he will be easily replaced. The writers do a brilliant job and deserve most of the credit for the success of that show in my opinion.

After a few episodes with whoever they put in that role it will be Charlie who?

Great writing is what makes 2 1/2 Men in my opinion. Let's face it Charlie Sheen is not the best actor. The material carried him.

Sent from my Droid

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is my favorite sit-com and while I liked Charlie in the role he will be easily replaced. The writers do a brilliant job and deserve most of the credit for the success of that show in my opinion.

Great writing is what makes 2 1/2 Men in my opinion. Let's face it Charlie Sheen is not the best actor. The material carried him.

You can't replace tigers-blood... or at least get a transfusion.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

I agree CK. But Charlie played a drunken womenizer. When he is in fact a drunken womenizer. This is what made the show so good. And Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer have been working together since the movie Hot Shots. The writers on the show do an amazing job, but the chemistry is what I think made the show.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

J

Johnly

Sent from my Droid
Disagree bro from deep. Show is DEAD.