1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Charging Port Broken

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by MeltedFace, Sep 10, 2010.

1. MeltedFace

MeltedFace New Member

Hello,

I had the original Droid phone and the charging port broke, I was sent a replacement droid.

How do I transfer my info on my old phone to my new one? My new phone is a blank slate with nothing on it, how do I retrieve my contacts info etc...?

They are both Motorola Droids, I was not given any instructions as to where the SIM card is, and the new phone makes a point to tell me that contacts etc are saved to the phone and not the SIM card. I have a good handle on technology, but have little experience with this phone and was not given any instructions on what to do when I got the new phone.

Any help is greatly appreciated
  2. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

Your contacts will be restored once you sign back in through your google account. As far as pictures just switch out sd cards.
  3. MeltedFace

MeltedFace New Member

Thanks!

Just working on finding a good guide on how to remove the SD card, and I forgot my gmail account name because I never used it except when I got my phone.
Search tags for this page

charger broke off in phone droid

droid 4 charging port broke how to charge
droid broken charger port

droid charging port broken

droid phone charger port broke

droid pro max charging port
how to fix the charger port to motorola901 x
how to fix your phone charger port motorola
how to fix your phone charger port motorola droid
how to retrieve photos from moto x if charging port is bad

motorola droid charger things broke