Charging Issue

Sherry

Reaction score
Since the upgrade I have had issues with the wireless charging dock. For some reason it started to beep every few minutes and automatically disconnects itself from the dock. Needless to say, getting up in the morning and find ing your phone hasn't charged is seriously annoying. Anyone have any ideas or experiencing the same problem? This has only been happening since the upgrade.
:angry:

nfiore

Reaction score
Similar issues with my car charger after the OTA. NOt sure if this is something Verizon/HTC will fix or being syndical, if this is just another way for Verizon to go buy more accessories.

Nick

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Reaction score
Went back to Verizon for the second time today, apparently since last week this has become a "known" issue and HTC is working on the solution. They volunteered to give me a new phone but said the same issue would likely appear. Last week they gave me a new charging pad. I declined the new phone if the problem will likely exist because of the software update ... hopefully HTC will get the fix out soon.

rob1459

Reaction score
My energizer pad works fine, only difference since the ota; notification no longer appears when first placed on the pad.