Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Mine too. I only ordered one. I figure the short one will do me alright for hooking to my laptop on the rare occasion I need to do that. It's also nice with my power bank. Ordered the longer one for use in my truck.

OP
Mustang02

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I'll keep the short one in my laptop back, these two will go into my Car and Truck. They have USB ports so hopefully they can charge or maintain a charge while driving until I can find a car charger that works with Type C standards.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I've got a quick charge usb charger in the truck. I think it does like 2.3A or something. Won't get rapid charge, but my power brick does similar and it charged pretty quick on that.

In the wife's car, we've got a 12V 2 prong plug like in the house, so I'll just use my wall charger if/when we're in there if I don't grab my other charger from the truck. I'm really only in her car on longer trips, so I should be fine, but I may toss the travel charger in my bag for the trip home over Thanksgiving.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Bought a couple of these and a ferw of these and no issues with any of them.

Also got a few of these but they haven't come in yet.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Also got a few of these but they haven't come in yet.
Lots of "Questions" on that listing where people still haven't received the item.

Idk about good deals on these off-brand cables. Unless I see something that it meets the USB Type-C spec completely and is rated for the power required for rapid charging, I think I'll spend a little extra for anything I buy for this phone.

OP
Mustang02

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Lots of "Questions" on that listing where people still haven't received the item.

Idk about good deals on these off-brand cables. Unless I see something that it meets the USB Type-C spec completely and is rated for the power required for rapid charging, I think I'll spend a little extra for anything I buy for this phone.
I'm right there with you. Too many cheap cables right now.

OP
Mustang02

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
So I tried to charge by the USB port in the truck. I was running GPS and music. Started with 57%...ended with 53% with "slow charging" on the screen.
efdb451cc986f6c593f3083fad2c9aba.jpg

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hmm, got to keep up with this thread. I'm going to be wanting a car charger.

I was eaten by a zombie today because I lacked discipline. I chose eating pizza everyday over survival.

OP
Mustang02

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I was eaten by a zombie today because I lacked discipline. I chose eating pizza everyday over survival.
what are you drinking? I need some.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
what are you drinking? I need some.

Zombies, Run! (Free) - Android Apps on Google Play

^ I am very competitive...and I got hawked down and eaten. Actually the way I went down was sad. I might as well stop, lay down, and poor hot sauce on myself. Basically I felt the results of poor eating this week. I have talked about fitness on several occasions (Fitness Friday Topic: The Gym Snob | Android Forum at DroidForums.net) so I was calling myself out on choosing to go on a week long pizza taster and as a result fizzled out when being chased. I heard "zombie is 20 meters" and I just had nothing left and walked slower and slower.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Zombies, Run! (Free) - Android Apps on Google Play

^ I am very competitive...and I got hawked down and eaten. Actually the way I went down was sad. I might as well stop, lay down, and poor hot sauce on myself. Basically I felt the results of poor eating this week. I have talked about fitness on several occasions (Fitness Friday Topic: The Gym Snob | Android Forum at DroidForums.net) so I was calling myself out on choosing to go on a week long pizza taster and as a result fizzled out when being chased. I heard "zombie is 20 meters" and I just had nothing left and walked slower and slower.
That's actually kinda cool. And makes way more sense now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That's actually kinda cool. And makes way more sense now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Basically you are saying you would not have went out like that. You would have put up a better fight. :p

Yes I'm probably on the list of people you want with you in a zombie apocalypse, the guy that will provide them a distraction while y'all run. But I'm training to survive.....

Actually if you are looking for an app to provide a little excitement to your workout I suggest zombie run. I been using it for 3 years now off and on. I used it on the treadmill, outdoors, indoor track, etc. Really changes the way you workout. Whether you walk and run or jog and sprint this app is a nice addition.

zombierun-westof.jpg

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Well hopefully they'll accept it to pay for Play Music, but really didn't see any disclaimer when they were offering the credit,