1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

charger

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by Alchemist945, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Alchemist945

Alchemist945 Member

Looking for a good charging cable for my rezound I'm tired of all the others that wiggle around and fall out any suggestions

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums
  2. acejavelin

acejavelin Member

Guess I have never had that trouble, I use a car charger from Sam's Club and either the original HTC charger, a Samsung charger, or some generic POS at work. On all of them I can pick up the phone by the cable and even jerk it a little and it won't come out of the phone.

If your charging port is a little lose (which is what it sounds like) you might want to try to find an original Rezound charger/cable with the MHL end, but I don't see any on Amazon right now, someone else may know of a place to get them.
  3. vibin247

vibin247 New Member

I just recently placed an order on eBay for a T500 ExtMicro USB cable similar to the one that came with the phone. I've tried several microUSB cables and they just didn't stay put. The eBay purchase was like less than $5 and should come in next week. I have a spare DC-USB out plug from my Kin TWOm (yep, I had one of those), that'll be used for travel, and some no-name USB cigarette plug for the car.
  4. colby1035

colby1035 New Member

Look for an HTC Flyer charging cable. I bought one about a year ago off ebay. Same as the original Rezound charger, only in white.