Charger

CBdubz

Reaction score
Why doesnt my smartphone USB changer not charge when I plug it in my HD TV,car radio and PS3? I put it in charge only moxe and still doesnt. Any ideas why?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Graymayre

Reaction score
Because devices require charging drivers for Motorola phones. Basic charging blocks feed through standard charging channels, but devices that transfer data as well have to know what it is first before it starts funelling charge. Some laptops like Toshiba, tho, will have a sleep charge that leaves a port open while it is off to funnel power through like a block. Still requires drivers while it is on tho.

The answer is 42.
Oh, wait, you mean to tell me you need to know the question now?
Well, I can't answer that.

OP
CBdubz

CBdubz

Reaction score
Because devices require charging drivers for Motorola phones. Basic charging blocks feed through standard charging channels, but devices that transfer data as well have to know what it is first before it starts funelling charge. Some laptops like Toshiba, tho, will have a sleep charge that leaves a port open while it is off to funnel power through like a block. Still requires drivers while it is on tho.

The answer is 42.
Oh, wait, you mean to tell me you need to know the question now?
Well, I can't answer that.
So even if i select the option to Charge only,its still not going to work?:blink::frown: