1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Charger

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by motorn, Nov 28, 2011.

1. motorn

motorn New Member

Is there a charger that will shut down automatically when the battery is fully charged?<br>
  2. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

By "charger that will shut down", do you mean a charger that will turn itself off and stop pulling phantom power from the AC outlet? I am not aware of any. As for the other possibility, the phone (not the charger) will stop pulling current from the charger when it senses its battery is completely charged.
  3. Nyobie

Nyobie New Member

One of the threads in this forum explained battery charging and within the explanation, the OP explained how the device stops charging once the battery reaches full charge. If I can find the thread, I'll make an update to this one.

As I recall, there was an explanation of bump charging which us why I took time to read the explanation.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt