charger not charging?

n660623x

Reaction score
Guys I have the weirdest problem. My phone will always charge fine with the factory charger, but any other type of ac wall charger w micro usb works only intermittently. In most cases if I pull the battery and then plug the charger back in it will beghin to charge but sometimes not even then. If I take it back home and plug into factory charger it will charge again. Cant figure out why no other charger would work. I do have a verizon case that sticks out some, could this be preventing it? Im at a loss.

Brian1

Reaction score
Have you removed the case and tried it? I had similar issues with my Droid 1 with other chargers. The cheap ones never worked right. I believe the one I did find was a Rocket Fish one but I do not recall. You may have to buy one from Verizon for the phone. Brian

OP
N

n660623x

Reaction score
The factory charger outputs 1 amp. If you use a charger with lower current your battery will take longer to charge.
well..the issue is not that it takes longer to charge....it wont charge period....in fact in some case it seems to drain the battery.