Charge, Thunderbolt or Bionic?

heath223

Reaction score
I am in the market for a new phone and am looking for input as to which I should get. I have had a D1, D2, Iphone, D3 & Inc2 in that order. I want something with a 4.3" screen. Of the 3 which should I get(battery life aside)? What are the best prices on each? They will all do what I need so I may just go with whichever I can get the cheapest :icon_ banana:

alboboy10

Reaction score
I'd wait...and I have a thunderbolt. If you're dying for a thunderbolt wait until I buy the prime or vigor and I sell u mine with plenty of batteries!

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Let me think about your options. Hmmm....

No, no and no.

Late October and early November look to be some real heavy hitters coming in. Nexus Prime, HTC Vigor, Motorola Razr. I would recommend waiting a little bit and seeing what they look like.

hydro556

Reaction score
Thats what I am doing. I sent my Bionic back last weekend after trying it out for a week and a half.

I definitely am looking forward to what comes out in the next month.

hookerdj

Reaction score
id wait the droid hg razor looks sick and the nexus is just jaw dropping so glad i have a update coming within the next 10 days

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thats what I am doing. I sent my Bionic back last weekend after trying it out for a week and a half.

Nothing wrong with that...sometimes when something new comes along, its best to wait for the next line up if you can and then you'll see what the phones do in the first month..usually if many problems come along, the phone will drastically drop in price...Never pay more than 199 with contract...(that's just me)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score

My Girlfriend is looking at the Bionic. What didn't you like about it? Hows battery? Is it buggy/choppy at all? Screen doesn't bother her.

mamawm

Reaction score
there's always something new and better coming out. if you want to update now go ahead. all 3 are excellent devices. i don't have any experience with thunderbolt, but most people who have them love them. my husband has the charge and i have the bionic. both are excellent devices and we are pleased with our purchases. we are not experiencing battery issues. we can, and will, live with our selections for the next two years and have no regrets.

Neko

Reaction score
I'm also looking for a new phone but I can also wait if needed..... My question is. Can ANY of these phones including the NEW ones be ROOTED?

I asked this because I just need the wireless tether.

What program is being used now to Root?