Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolam

Reaction score
I'm getting the error;

Boot Loader 30.04
Battery Low
Can not program

I flashed earlier today but was retarded enough to make the same mistake again and get myself stuck in a boot loop, and apparently you need a full battery to flash an SBF over USB via your computer. My question is; I've been letting it sit on the charger for a while and the only way I can get it to sit there is if it is cycling through the boot loop. Is it charging? Do I just have to wait way longer?

Thanks!
-Nolam

J

JriderG

I don't think it is charging. This happened to me, and I had a friend charge my battery in his DROIDX.

Sent from my Nexus S using DroidForums

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't believe you can charge it while in your boot loader but isn't there a little light that lets you know if it's charging or not?

You can pick up a cheap battery on ebay for just a few bucks they usually come charged as well just bought one two weeks ago it came with 80% battery life or just buy one of those chargers that lets you charge the battery without the phone

Also please don't cross post I've been reminded about this numerous times in the past and have probably annoyed a few of the mods :) but it is against the forums rules

OP
N

Nolam

Reaction score
I'm not in boot loader, it's just cycling on and off from the M.

And I don't think the light normally lights when charging. Not for the X at least.

And sorry, this is my first time here, got really confused because there are multiple Droid X tech help sections. I'll delete the other one.

Snow02

Reaction score
If it's boot looping, just do a factory reset.

J

JriderG

When mine dies and I plug it to the charger, it shows a battery meter when trying to turn on. If you can't get there and it keeps looping, I don't think its charging.

J

JriderG

Yea I would try that first.

Status
Not open for further replies.