Changing the night time settings

droidphreak

Reaction score
I know there is a way to change the settings where the phone powers down in the evening between certain hours to save battery. Can anyone tell me where those settings are to make the changes I need?

Thanks!

LT*

Reaction score
Look under Battery settings in your settings menu. I know on the D2, you can change between 3 modes (not sure what they are called, I'm going from memory) You can also customize the parameters on the nighttime mode.

OP
droidphreak

droidphreak

Reaction score
Yeah how do you customize the nighttime mode is the question. I know how to set it to different battery modes. Thanks for your reply.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you want your phone to completely power down?

OP
droidphreak

droidphreak

Reaction score
No I want it not too :) it seems my wifes X has issues with the alarm not triggering due to her getting up so early. So I was going to change the settings to see if the nighttime mode was stopping the alarm.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
where do you see a nighttime mode? just make sure the alarm volume is all the way up and there shouldnt be a problem

GrillMouster

Reaction score
The function you're talking about is in the Battery Manager menu. From your home screen click the menu button, select settings, scroll down and click on Battery Manager. You'll find options there.

However, as far as I know, the Smart settings and battery saver settings affect the phone's data connection, not the alarm.