Changing the Framework on the DROID 4... Possible??? and how????

G3T_UR_0WN_W1F1

Reaction score
I would like to change the framework colors of the DROID 4 from gray to sumthing like dark blue or maybe black... but i dont know how.... any help?

Here are some pictures of what i am pointing to...

As you can see, i already changed the theme on the pop up window to ics, but the framework is what i need serious help on...

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I would like to change the framework colors of the DROID 4 from gray to sumthing like dark blue or maybe black... but i dont know how.... any help?

Here are some pictures of what i am pointing to...

As you can see, i already changed the theme on the pop up window to ics, but the framework is what i need serious help on...
first off thats gingerbread your workin with, not ics... you need to deodex the os. pack in modified pngs and png.9s and rezip it up.thats it. if u want somthing cool try eclipse 1.3 rom i ported

OP
G

G3T_UR_0WN_W1F1

Reaction score
Oh no. Ik its not ics. The pop up WINDOW is ics THEMED, as u can see in the 2nd picture. But anywho, can you direct me to a link where it shows deoxing os? (Idk if i said tht rite) bt yea. Thanx, even tho thts a hella alot to do! o_O

finndo77

Reaction score
I don't have the link, and not the time to hunt it at this second, but for gingerbread there is a good manual at XDA for customizing Roms.

rennert1

Reaction score
for change the pngs in framework-res.apk and systemui.apk must be not deodexed. i copied the new pngs only in res/drawable-hdpi with totalcommander and then in /system/app and /framework, set permissions and reboot. this works also in ICS Leak, i've change my pngs from holo-Blue to dark;-)

schatzy62

Reaction score
for change the pngs in framework-res.apk and systemui.apk must be not deodexed. i copied the new pngs only in res/drawable-hdpi with totalcommander and then in /system/app and /framework, set permissions and reboot. this works also in ICS Leak, i've change my pngs from holo-Blue to dark;-)

Can you explain more how you did this. I keep getting an error message that states "Error writing new ZIP file!"