Changing taste buds

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
In just this past few months I went from not liking the taste of grapefruits or blueberries to now starting my day with half a grapefruit, cup or two of blueberries, and some eggs.

What are some foods you detested before and now love.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Garlic as a kid made me toss my cookies, roasted garlic now is a big plus with food. And as a timely question sweet potatoes a still make me vomit.

To cure your grapefruit obsession, just gulp down a glass of milk after the grapefruit. I grew up in grapefruit country.

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are very few things that I don't like but one of them is grapefruit. Any other citrus I'm fine with, just not grapefruit. And for the love of GOD I can't figure out the latest fascination of grape fruit in IPA beer!?!?!??

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Garlic as a kid made me toss my cookies, roasted garlic now is a big plus with food. And as a timely question sweet potatoes a still make me vomit.

To cure your grapefruit obsession, just gulp down a glass of milk after the grapefruit. I grew up in grapefruit country.
@pc747 don't do what Lloyd said... He's a mostly nice guy who sometimes blurts out silly things he's just trying to make himself feel better after the sweet potatoes ( lol)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk