Changing Cover Art In Alkido?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by NVash, Jan 2, 2010.

1. NVash

NVash New Member

Changing Cover Art In Aldiko?

Is it even possible? I know, long press on the book and choose the 'Change Cover Art' option. I do that, crop the pic, save it and then it shows me the picture menu again. I hit the Back button and Im right back to Aldiko but the book has no cover. Am I doing something wrong?
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes DF Super Moderator Theme Developer

i sure would like to help you but i can't. i know how frustrating it is when you ask a question and noone answers so i'm posting this so yur thread goes back to the top and maybe be seen lol
  3. NVash

NVash New Member

Thanks. I havent had much luck finding it. I even went as far as to EMail the developer via the program itself and am awaiting a response.
  4. CharlieDog

CharlieDog New Member

I only have the free version, so I'm not much help either, but I really would like to know if its possible. Some of the covers are ridiculous.
  5. NVash

NVash New Member

To keep everyone updated, I have yet to hear from the developer. IIRC I read a review for Aldiko where the person said they had sent an EMail and received an answer in two hours. I sent this EMail through Aldiko but I just sent another one straight from my EMail account. My assumption is the first one never went through.

I also found out that if it did it went to an entirely different address. The option to give feedback to them on Aldiko leads one to feedbacks@aldiko.com. I went to the actual site here... Support | Aldiko - eBook Reader Application for Android ... and got support@aldiko.com. Hopefully this issue can be revolved now.
  6. NVash

NVash New Member

Well they just released a new update and one of the things that was addressed was a bug that hindered adding covers to books. I just tested it out and it works perfectly now. Aldiko has reclaimed its spot in my favorite apps. :icon_ banana:
  7. CharlieDog

CharlieDog New Member

It works! WOOT!
Search tags for this page
add book cover aldiko
aldiko add cover
aldiko book cover size
aldiko change book cover
aldiko change cover

aldiko change cover art

aldiko cover art

change book cover in aldiko