Changing Battery Icon Color????

JerryB

Reaction score
Is there a simple way to change the battery icon color from red to green??? When I see red on my battery I think "low battery" and would rather it be back to green and red when at "low battery" levels like 2.2.0 was. I do like that I can now read the percentages unlike 2.3.0.

Any suggestions???

Thank!

OP
J

JerryB

Reaction score
Very weird choice that he would choose red for the battery color considering red normally mean "plug it in"...

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can try using Metamorph app. Droidpirate.com has some metamorph battery icons, prolly a green one there. Not sure how metamorph works with new UD though, should be fine, do a backup first.

Last edited:

droidemere

Reaction score
2m484uv.jpg

I was able to change the battery icon with metamorph. So it works.

ballmore

Reaction score
droidpirate does have battery icons but the only thing that I'm not sure of is the battery increments at 1% at a time. wouldn't that be a seperate part that might not be effected? I'm gonna ask around.

jawa6969

Reaction score
Everytime I have used Metamorph to change a battery icon in UD, it will only work in increments of 20's. Any way to fix that?

droidemere

Reaction score
I just noticed..after I changed the battery icon..the percentages only work using increments of 20..anyway to fix this?

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
You have to search for a metamorph file that does battery in 10% increments. There are some somewhere out there, If I find any I will post them. I might have one stored somewhere.

I just noticed..after I changed the battery icon..the percentages only work using increments of 20..anyway to fix this?

Last edited:

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here is a 10% Metamorph Battery Indicator I found a while back, can't remember where though. Its a round white evo-ish one. I have not tired it with ultimate droid, but it works for me with other roms. Make a nandroid BACKUP of your Rom before you run this through Metamorph just in case it causes bootloops, etc.