1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Changed roms, now stuck at boot screen

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by chrisjm00, Nov 19, 2010.

1. chrisjm00

chrisjm00 New Member

So I was using Tranquility 3.0, and decided I was going to try out Fission. I did a Nandroid backup, and proceeded to wipe data/cache and install the ROM. However, I forgot to mount system, and now when it boots up, all it shows me is the Tranquility (not sure why) boot screen. So now i'm looking into RSDlite, however, I can't seem to get the program to detect my phone while it's plugged in. I don't want to leave it trying to detech my phone for too long because I don't remember exactly how much battery life I have left, and don't want the phone to die. So basically my question is this. What .sbf file should I use to keep my phone from softbricking worse than it is, and am I missing something as to why my phone isn't being detected in RSD?
Search tags for this page

droid 4 stuck at boot screen

tranquility stuck on logo screen