Change Theme on Droid

lizzz4

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking to do some customization on my Droid 1, but I don't want to root it. Changing the themes and such is really my only draw towards rooting. Does anyone know is there an app or easy why to get some custom action to a droid without rooting?

Help is appreciated.:)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking to do some customization on my Droid 1, but I don't want to root it. Changing the themes and such is really my only draw towards rooting. Does anyone know is there an app or easy why to get some custom action to a droid without rooting?

Help is appreciated.:)

If different themes are mainly what you're looking for, there are quite a few in the market you can apply without rooting your phone.
There's WAY more benefits to rooting than just themes though. I'm certainly glad I decided to root mine and I would feel like I was lost if I had to go back.

slacker0503

Reaction score
if you want to theme without rooting, the best option are home replacements. i know that adw and dxtop have themes that you can download from the market.

i agree with the post above though i really don't understand why anybody wouldnt root especially for theming there are just so many options available.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

droidedin

Reaction score
If you don't want to root I'd recommend launcher pro. I think it runs faster than adw launcher.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk