Change Ringback Tone?

pmc2025

Reaction score
Hey yall! Just a quick question - how do I go about changing the ringback tone for my droid? I set it as a great Michael Buble song a wiiiile back, and now I want a change. On my old EnV there was an app to change it up, but I cant figure it out at all on my Droid. Can someone help me out? Thanks!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
go to yur music/ringtones and long press on the one you want...then set as :D

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
Hey yall! Just a quick question - how do I go about changing the ringback tone for my droid? I set it as a great Michael Buble song a wiiiile back, and now I want a change. On my old EnV there was an app to change it up, but I cant figure it out at all on my Droid. Can someone help me out? Thanks!

check marketplace under verizon, if nothing there,login to your account on vzws homepage and find ringback tones.

droiddoesit

Reaction score

check marketplace under verizon, if nothing there,login to your account on vzws homepage and find ringback tones.

No app in marketplace for ringback tones. Mobile browser s.vzw.com/home or web www.vzw.com/mediastore seem to be the only places to buy/manage ringbacks.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

No app in marketplace for ringback tones. Mobile browser s.vzw.com/home or web www.vzw.com/mediastore seem to be the only places to buy/manage ringbacks.

There is an app called ringroid that allows you to create ringtones from your MP3 collection. It's in the market.

xtreme

Reaction score
login to your my verizon account on vzws homepage and find ringback tones. and change the ringback tones there

hipkik

Reaction score

There is an app called ringroid that allows you to create ringtones from your MP3 collection. It's in the market.

Ringbacks are the tones a caller here when calling to OP

snowman

Reaction score
now I'm confused do you want to change ring tone or ringback tone
if ringtone asCorinacakes said

I use songs all the time , right now it's "pants on the ground" by General Larry Pitt

hipkik

Reaction score
I believe they want ringbacks, that's the only reason it would carry over from their enV

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
now I'm confused do you want to change ring tone or ringback tone
if ringtone asCorinacakes said

I use songs all the time , right now it's "pants on the ground" by General Larry Pitt

lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground!

LOLOL

airmansgirl

Reaction score
i purchased a ringback and instead of going to my phone, it went to my boyfriends, who is the primary # on the account. how do i change this!

snowman

Reaction score
can you mount the sd card on his phone and copy it to your computer drive, then mount yours and move it to your sd card?