Change in Liberty theme.

sliff2000

Reaction score
First off, my hat is off to the developers of Liberty. What a fantastic piece of work. I have been running it since day one without a glitch, well except I can no longer play nes super spike volleyball on my 52 ". But hey, small price.

My dilema is this, I like the liberty theme. Very clean, nice coordination of colors. What I would love is a circle battery indicator with percentage like the mysterious beast. I do not want to run a battery widget since it just nibbles away at resources, my days are long. Can anyone guide me to some self help, or maybe I can donate to someones beer fund?

Keep up the good work gentlemen, you have truly made my Droid X better!

OP
S

sliff2000

Reaction score
Your Awesome! Thanks.... now to only play contra on my 52"!

johnc810

Reaction score
I would also like the circular battery increments. Got a direct link by any chance?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

johnc810

Reaction score
Awesome thank you

OP
S

sliff2000

Reaction score
Seems like we have a problem Houston. I had it plugged in and it showed the circle charge as expected. When I unplugged it, it reverted back to the stock battery icon. Now if I go to reapply, it applies, reboots yet still have the same stock icon. Man, talk about a tease. Any suggestions?

OP
S

sliff2000

Reaction score
Ok figured it out. The icons go 100, 80, 60 etc... So at 90, it shows the regular icon. I'll see if I can fix it.

johnc810

Reaction score
Just noticed the same also

ufish2

Reaction score
I found a nice circle battery widget on circle launched in market

OP
S

sliff2000

Reaction score
Ok, added the 90,70,50,30 icons. For some reason metamorph does not recognize it when you unzip it with it's utility. But if you go back in and choose Pick existing theme and select goldenswirlrevised than pick the goldenswirl.xml it will work. Remember you need to place this file in the root of the sd card in a directory called AndroidThemes

Sorry for the hack, but it works!

Click the link below.....
goldenswirlrevised.zip

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Tip

The only metamorphs that will fully theme liberty battery have to count by 10's in increments. I f you all have any requests post them here, I'll see if i can hook you up...:blackdroid: