Change fonts

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
is there a way to change the font on the Fascinate? I recently downloaded Font For Galaxy and the instructions seem to be a generic description for andriod phones but there isn't a "Font Type" option under Sound & Display...

dstortz

Reaction score
There is a way it can be done. I don't know the way, but it can be done, all that I know is that you have to be rooted and have a root explorer and the rest are the parts that I don't know.

I would find out who some of the top developers for your phone are and talk with them

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
SHAKE_JONES

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
ok. I have googled the question and half the pages have instructions referring me to go to settings > sound & display > font type, and the other half are suggesting apps that will do it. I have also connected my phone to my computer and explored the folders to no avail

lefty78

Reaction score
I have been trying to figure out how to change the font when I type an email. No one has answered my question. If I do as you mention above, and to go settings, then sound/display, there is not "font type" option to choose.
If you figure it out, let me know please!

ScoobyDoo27

Reaction score
I have been trying to figure out how to change the font when I type an email. No one has answered my question. If I do as you mention above, and to go settings, then sound/display, there is not "font type" option to choose.

I believe this is because the font is only available on certain Galaxy S phones. My friend at work has a Vibrant and he can change his font the way you mentioned; the Fascinate cannot. It must be something Verizon took out.

OP
SHAKE_JONES

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score

I believe this is because the font is only available on certain Galaxy S phones. My friend at work has a Vibrant and he can change his font the way you mentioned; the Fascinate cannot. It must be something Verizon took out.

haha that wouldn't surprise me, they prob had to remove features to make room for bloatware....