1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

change default number type when adding contact

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by rj in LA, Nov 13, 2009.

1. rj in LA

rj in LA New Member

When I receive a call, I add it to my contact list. The contact program automatically assigns "home" as the label for the number being added.

I've never added a "home" number. 90%+ numbers are cell numbers. There is no feature that allows me to set the default label for a number added - at least that i've found after looking for a couple of hours.

Perhaps there is a hack to assign "cell" as the default label when creating a new contact from a number in the call log?
  2. dEaFTOLiGhT

dEaFTOLiGhT New Member

Has anyone ever found a solution to this problem? I think it's a pretty annoying problem with the Droid that I'm surprised hasn't been asked about more. I would be really surprised if it hasn't been addressed by Google.
Search tags for this page

android change default phone number

can i set one number to be the default number for a contact

contact type default when adding contacts

how to default phone number on samsung droid

how to set a number as default on droid 4

iphone set default phone number