Cestos help please!

Diordna

Reaction score
Installed Froyo (didn't even wipe data or factory reseted, just installed froyo over BB)

But Cestos, all the data is gone! Why? would uninstalling/installing work?

Titan33

Reaction score
did you redownload the game? all stats are on the server so you should be able to install and everything work normal..

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
It shouldn't matter, but I think I used titanium backup. It's all good though I started over and almost caught up to were I was anyways ugh

brochaos

Reaction score
same happened to me. i thought it was tied to your MEID? which shouldn't have changed...but i dunno. i was ranked #39 too...

Titan33

Reaction score
same happened to me. i thought it was tied to your MEID? which shouldn't have changed...but i dunno. i was ranked #39 too...

I was at 42 about 2 weeks ago when the bedroom wall jumped at me and broke my droid. got online and sent an email and next day had all my stats back..

necroscopev

Reaction score
If you used titanium to back up just go into titanium, backup/restore, then the app and restore data only, levels will be there now.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score

I was at 42 about 2 weeks ago when the bedroom wall jumped at me and broke my droid. got online and sent an email and next day had all my stats back..

Bedroom wall what? lol

As for my Cestos, I currently am several levels passed my old account and doing so much better!
I became a level 32 in a week and a half ish. Not to bad
58% wins with 812 games.

I need help to get some feats like the 10 mines in one turn and 50 mines in one game though.

If anyone wants to play add me and invite or send message saying you're from here!

Name on there is "Wingless"