Rescue Squad
Reaction score
LG WebOS projector

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Could the modular design actually work better for smartwatches than what it did for smartphones?

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

5 axis 3D printer.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Samsung fridge running Tizen and still lagging. Well maybe Samsung should just advertise lag as a feature for their products. :p

Yes I am having fun with you Samsung users. With that said, I like the fridge.

no smart appliances for me until they can assure me the software will be kept up to date for the life of the appliance.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Is it too late for pdas to make a comeback?

I miss my ipaq, it was on of the first if not the first to have the stylus built into the device similar to the note series phones.

I doubt pdas will make a comeback. the on/y future I can see for them is for security purposes.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

My favorite ces2018 tech

1) Intel VR
2) volocopter
3) game controller that is a shirt

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
problem with vr is the same as 3d. you need to wear accessories that are a hassle and a headache. makes it even a bigger problem when you have someone else in the house wanting to watch it too. i have 120" 3d projector screen and 8 pairs of 3d glasses, know how many times i've used them?

watching tv, sports, games needs to be a relaxing experience. any time you have to attach an accessory to your body ruins that experience. now i'm not saying playing vr/3d games. that's a different beast.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
problem with vr is the same as 3d. you need to wear accessories that are a hassle and a headache. makes it even a bigger problem when you have someone else in the house wanting to watch it too. i have 120" 3d projector screen and 8 pairs of 3d glasses, know how many times i've used them?

watching tv, sports, games needs to be a relaxing experience. any time you have to attach an accessory to your body ruins that experience. now i'm not saying playing vr/3d games. that's a different beast.
Agree.
They have to deal with the conformability. I really felt AR could do better because the could get away with a small set of "sunglasses" which is more tolerable.

But either the tech is behind at CES or they are anticipating a rise in demand for VR for them to have a set of ventures around the tech.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

ayanav

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder what will be new! The era of great revolutions is totally over. Today, we are in developments of so-called comfort (fridge connected, Siri or Alexa, connected watch, wireless headset ...) or downright useless gadgets, like the dog robot that moves the tail. Of course, all these evolutions are not null and without interest, but they will never change our daily life and the ordinary consumer can very well do without it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iphone 6 plus promo iphone 7

Last edited:

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I wonder what will be new! The era of great revolutions is totally over. Today, we are in developments of so-called comfort (fridge connected, Siri or Alexa, connected watch, wireless headset ...) or downright useless gadgets, like the dog robot that moves the tail. Of course, all these evolutions are not null and without interest, but they will never change our daily life and the ordinary consumer can very well do without it.

hey, I want on of those dog robots thats moves the tail :) at least the aibo one

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I had aibo from early 2000s that cost me $1500. Biggest waste of money in my life.